Our Assisted Registration service caters to the large number of Jobseekers without access to the Internet or who prefer a personal interview process rather than online communication.
The service is open to all Jobseekers seeking local or overseas employment.
What to expect during your e-JAM Session:
• Basic resume review and critique service - you will gain feedback on whether your resume is working for you. (Full Resume Service is available at a cost).
• Creating an effective online presence – we will assist you in creating an online profile, using relevant key words and making it easier for you to be found by recruiters and employers.
• A non-refundable fee of $25 to be paid in advance.
• A copy of your current resume
• References/recommendations if you have any available
• A professional profile picture
• Copy of updated Passport (optional - required for overseas employment)
• Copies of any Certificates
PLEASE NOTE: IN-OFFICE REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A JOB OFFER.