e-JAM requires an online profile consisting of a current resume and completed profile.
Our Assisted Registration service caters to the large number of Jobseekers without access to the Internet or who prefer a personal interview process rather than online communication.
By participating in this service you will be placed in our pool of pre-screened candidates that we refer to Employers. This service is open to all Jobseekers seeking local or overseas employment.
What to expect during your e-JAM Session:
1. Basic resume review and critique service - you will gain feedback on whether your resume is working for you.
2. Creating an effective online presence - we will assist you in creating an online profile, using relevant keywords and making it easier for you to be found by Recruiters and Employers.
• A non-refundable fee of $25 to be paid in advance.
• A copy of your current resume
• References/recommendations if you have any available
• A professional profile picture
• Copy of updated Passport
• Copies of any Certificates
- Resume review consists of feedback only. Resume editing is available at an additional cost.
- If you do not have Internet access, we accept images sent via Whatsapp.
-Assisted Registration does not guarantee a job.