e-JAM requires an online profile consisting of a current resume and completed registration form
Let us assist you in getting your resume/profile viewed by more employers
Our Assisted Registration service caters to Jobseekers with no internet access or to those who prefer a more personalised service.
What to expect during your e-JAM Assisted Registration Session:
- Telephone conversation with an e-JAM Team Member
- Resume review and critique service - (full Resume Service available at an additional fee)
- Assistance with completing your online registration form and confirming your desired job title, making it easier for recruiters and employers to find you
- US$25.00 non-refundable Registration Fee to be paid in advance
- Copy of your current resume
- A professional profile photograph
- Copies of any Certificates
Recruitment through e-JAM is now managed on-line and Assisted Registration is managed through phone support only. We do not accept walk-in registrations, paper resumes or resumes submitted by e-mail. Please be sure to visit SUPPORT for additional information on the registration process.
PLEASE NOTE: ASSISTED REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A JOB OFFER