e-JAM requires an online profile consisting of a current resume and completed registration form.
Our Assisted Registration service caters to the large number of Jobseekers without access to the Internet, or who prefer a personal registration process with one of our team members, rather than doing it themselves online.
By participating in this service you will be placed in our pool of pre-screened candidates that we generally refer to first when seeking candidates to match our job listings. This service is open to all Jobseekers seeking local, or overseas employment.
What to expect during your e-JAM Assisted Registration Session:
- Telephone conversation with an e-JAM Team Member
- Basic resume review and critique service - you will gain feedback on whether your resume is working for you. (Full Resume Service is available at a cost)
- Assistance with completing your online registration form and confirming the type of job you are after; making it easier for you to be found by recruiters and employers.
- US$25.00 non-refundable Registration Fee to be paid in advance
- Copy of your current resume
- A professional profile photograph
- Copies of any Certificates
Recruitment through e-JAM is now managed on-line. We do not accept walk-in registrations, paper resumes or resumes submitted by e-mail. Please be sure to visit HOMEPAGE and click on SUPPORT for additional information on the registration process.
*PLEASE NOTE: ASSISTED REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A JOB OFFER.