e-JAM requires an online profile consisting of a current resume and completed registration form
Our Assisted Registration service caters to Jobseekers with limited internet access, and those who prefer a more personalized registration process. By participating in this service you will be able to attract more employers to view your resume. This service is open to all Jobseekers seeking local, or overseas employment.
What to expect during your e-JAM Assisted Registration Session:
- Telephone conversation with an e-JAM Team Member
- Basic resume review and critique service - you will gain assistance on making your resume making attractive towards employers (Full Resume Service is available at a small fee).
- Assistance with completing your online registration form and confirming the desired job title; making it easier for recruiters & employers to find and hire you.
- US$25.00 non-refundable Registration Fee to be paid in advance
- Copy of your current resume
- A professional profile photograph
- Copies of any Certificates
Recruitment through e-JAM is now managed on-line. We do not accept walk-in registrations, paper resumes or resumes submitted by e-mail. Please be sure to visit HOMEPAGE and click on SUPPORT for additional information on the registration process.
*PLEASE NOTE: ASSISTED REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A JOB OFFER.