Local & Overseas
Jamaica's #1 Local & Overseas Employment Agency
e-JAM requires an online profile consisting of a current resume and completed registration form
Assisted Registration caters to the Jobseekers who prefer a personal registration process.
How do I register with e-JAM? How to register your account and apply for jobs.
We create your profile for you.
We create your profile for you, plus we upload supporting documents.
15 minute phone or video consultation to answer questions pertaining to our job programs. Also includes a resume review & assisted registration (if needed).
REGISTER NOW & POST YOUR JOB FOR FREE!
Applicants must be:
- 19 to 50 years old.
- Willing to participate in a skilled, unskilled or service sector job.
- Able to work up to 10 months
US TAX FILING
If you’ve worked in the US on a J1, or H-2B Visa Program and paid tax, you could be entitled to a Tax Refund.
Currently on a H-2B Visa and want to extend your stay?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How to register with e-JAM?
2. What are the fees for the H-2B Program?
3. What happens after I register & submit my resume?