Local & Overseas
Jamaica's #1 Local & Overseas Employment Agency
e-JAM requires an online profile consisting of a current resume and completed registration form
Assisted Registration caters to the Jobseekers who prefer a personal registration process.
How do I register with e-JAM? How to register your account and apply for jobs.
REGISTER NOW & POST YOUR JOB FOR FREE!
Applicants must be:
- 19 to 50 years old.
- Willing to participate in a skilled, unskilled or service sector job.
- Able to work up to 10 months
US TAX FILING
If you’ve worked in the US on a J1, or H-2B Visa Program and paid tax, you could be entitled to a Tax Refund.
Currently on a H-2B Visa and want to extend your stay?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How to register with e-JAM?
2. What are the fees for the H-2B Program?
3. What happens after I register & submit my resume?