Helping you to become employment ready!
With the changing recruitment landscape and the impact of technology, being Employment Ready is the difference between getting called for an interview and the possibility of getting a job.
Being ready for the kind of job you are looking for covers much more than just having a good resume, online profile, or being able to interview well. Today’s Employers are looking for much in an employee; things such as personal characteristics and behavioural skills.
Your part as the Jobseeker:
• Define clearly what your career goals are
• Define you interests areas and the kind of job that suits you
• Properly complete e-JAM’s online registration and profile
• Create and submit a professional updated resume
• Present a professional headshot photograph
Become comfortable in participating in a Skype/Video Interviewing platform
• Understanding the role you are applying for, the industry and the required skills
• Having the skills and education to fit the roll you are after
• Be honest and don’t say you have done, or experienced things that you haven’t – you will get called out in an interview
• Being able to articulate your skills and demonstrate your areas of development in an interview
• Work on your online image and keeping it professional
• Most important - maintain a positive attitude and realize that there is a job out there for you, but it takes work
On the part of e-JAM
Our commitment is to assist you in finding the right position, by getting to know you and coaching you through the process.
We want to get to know and help our jobseekers that took the time to register with us, to find the right fit that matches their skills and personality. Unfortunately, if their registration/online profile is not complete, or if a professional resume is not submitted the registration will be rejected.
Our paid services are optional and suitable for individuals who require extra recruitment assistance, or would like maximum exposure. Using these services, along with your hard work will increase your chances of landing interviews and eventually a job. Please note that many of our jobs are not advertised; also, Employers pay to search our Resume database to find qualified candidates.
e-JAM can help! We will:
• Do our best to steer you in the right direction with honest advice that you can trust
• Give you constructive feedback on putting together a professional resume
• Assist you in identifying the type of job you are best suited for
• Advising you on how best to achieve maximum exposure.
• Try to find you the right job that matches your personality and skills
• Give applicants anonymity – We understand that many potential candidates may be employed and that privacy and confidentiality are important. Our database management and recruiting process are aligned to protect candidates’ privacy.
In order to quickly identify qualified candidates for our clients from the hundreds of resumes received daily, Jobseekers MUST help us to help them and be willing to do the work it takes for us to present them professionally to an employer. They should have at least the foundational skills required for the job they are after.
Our Applicant Tracking Software/Video and Personal interviews will tell us a lot about you. It is also important that jobseekers become digital-minded and be conscious of how they interact on social media, as employers check their online profile before deciding whether to arrange an interview. Our website is mobile ready and can be accessed by all mobile devices.
We sincerely believe that an applicant with the right attitude can be trained for skills and will ensure a better fit culturally in an organization that they desire.
If you would like to book an appointment for Assisted Registration, or to discuss any of our other services please Email us.
Please check our FAQ for answers to questions you may have.