USA - J1 Work and Travel
J1 Summer Work & Travel Program is a cultural exchange program created by the US Government to give Foreign University/College student a chance to experience living, working and traveling in the USA.
- Absolutely no cost to Employers - no placement fees, or FUTA and FICA taxes for seasonal employees
- Our students speaks English
- Students are medically insured for the complete work period
- All J1 Students are checked and monitored by our designated Program Sponsor
- An ideal way of adding diversity to your organization
- Jamaica is close to the US, therefore airfare for the students are moderate
e-JAM, Employment Jamaica has worked for the past 10 years in conjunction with J1 US Program Sponsors in providing qualified Jamaican university and college students to US employers. We are more than qualified to handle the recruiting and providing of pre-screened candidates that will fit your environment. In addition, the DS-2019 Form needed to apply for the J1 Visa will be taken care of; medical insurance and ongoing assistance throughout the program. All this at no cost to the employer.
As you might know Jamaica has a very vibrant tourist industry, therefore many of our candidates are receiving formal training from vocational and tertiary institutions, who all boast an excellent degree program in hospitality. Some students have gained work experience in Jamaica's premier hotels and resorts. Therefore, we have a large number of hospitality college and university students island-wide that are interested in participating in the Summer Work and Travel Program for 2017.
We invite you to experience our Jamaican hospitality.