Frequently Asked Question

I am an overseas Employer – What steps are involved in applying for an H2B Petition?

Step 1: An application must be filed with the state labor office. The application must include proof that the employer’s need for workers is temporary.


Step 2: A labor certification must be obtained from the Regional Department of Labor stating that no U.S. workers are available to the employer. This step requires advertising in the local area newspaper.


Step 3: A petition with the labor certification attached is filed with the USCIS.


Step 4: The USCIS issues the Petition Approval and notifies the appropriate U.S. Consulate.

Contact Us

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

  Contact Form

  876-974-3526 (JM)
  954-272-8233 (US)

About e-JAM

e-JAM is an experienced employment agency located in Ocho Rios, Jamaica since 2005  We are licensed by the Ministry of Labour to recruit workers for local and overseas employment.


Word On The Street...

More Info


Call 1-954-272-8233